Most people don’t need a website and even though I have a design agency I send them back thinking that social media is enough for what you have to do – some of them may not understand my point. Or it might mean I’m avoiding them.
What reasons do I give them?
Bringing website traffic is a daunting and expensive task. There are only 2 billion users on Facebook, you will not be able to bring one million traffic to your website ever 🙁 You have no idea how much to bring one million traffic. The money has to be spent on SEO and advertising – far less money you can bring to your target market on your Facebook page, and they can also be chosen by you – and re-enrolled them at any time.
There are tens of thousands of options for you to redirect your Facebook fan or ad traffic – whether on your YouTube channel or Twitter profile or on your upcoming event page or a video. Show them – the control is in your hands.
There are a lot of ways people buy and sell on Facebook … I’ll explain it separately. Use Facebook Photos options with no expertise, take pictures, create albums and share the world – these photos can also be your products where users can record live feedback and the like.
Company, organization or NGO, create an event on Facebook to share with the world directly and give them the opportunity to join.
Channel YouTube and share the world by uploading videos
- Make a profile of you or the company on LinkedIn and stay connected with your business links, it’s even better if you have a separate website that has no traffic.
- Facebook allows you to view and understand your advertising and regular post analytics data.
- For most people the balances listed are sufficient and do not require any website.
- Why are web design agencies working?
- Why are millions of new websites launching every day?
- why are webmasters hired to take care of them?
There are reasons too,….
- Your image is the most important, if there is no company website in today’s world then understand that company exists without face.
- You can’t leave your contacts, your database, everything on Facebook? What would you do if Facebook was banned yesterday or Facebook closed your account and page for some reason?
- You must have a website and anyone can find and contact you on Google – people will also come to Google to search for a modest coffee shop and doctor – if you have a website, Google will give you your index. I better highlight and you can always get to the first page with some hard work –
- If the website is your own property, you have your own farm. Grow whatever you like. Start a blog section, start blogging, create an e-commerce store, and try to get better at Google’s search.
- In short, companies want to make cross-promotion in the digital world – to use every platform vigorously, your channel takes people to another channel.
- For example, a blog on the Pager website promotes your Facebook page. On the other hand your YouTube channel brings traffic to your Twitter profile, and then Twitter takes people to your blog and Facebook page to all your social accounts.
- We are breathing in a world where words spread in moments and are not possible to escape, so why not use different technologies and applications in your own way in the best way – you will not invent anything new. Understand the basic uses of kernels that are available in the past and then use that understanding to spread your business, politics, and awareness.